The audio CD runs about an hour and ten minutes. It was presented live at KIDabra
2007 on Marketing Day. I am a firm believer that you should attend live events. There is a power in live events that simply can’t be replicated through your car’s CD system speakers.
However, I also know that circumstances don’t always allow us to attend every meeting, conference, convention, workshop, and lecture that we would like and I am a BIG fan of audio programs as a supplemental method of learning and retaining information.
The Lecture notes that accompany this lecture are over 60 pages long. Each 8.5″ X 11″ page is full color, single spaced, with real margins (not the 1.5″ margins some use to bulk up their page count). Several of the pages are printed on specialty paper because that is one of the concepts covered in the program. I wanted you to be able to see and even FEEL the exact texture I was writing and talking about. There are lots of full-color photos throughout the book to display creative advertising methods from brilliant minds
like Dan Kennedy, Steve Taylor, Greg Zelnik, and a few of my own as well.
- There are five problems with traditional advertising, all of which are analyzed, addressed, and overcome using Creative Advertising.
- Learn what makes an ad effective.
- Find out exactly how to analyze the effectiveness of a Creative Advertising campaign.
- Learn the eight reasons why Creative Advertising is more effective than traditional advertising.
- Learn formulas for calculating the return rate you need in order to justify any increased cost the Creative Advertising might incurr.
- More importantly, learn to develop a Creative Advertising campaign that costs the same as (or even LESS THAN) a more traditional campaign.